What do you think about the following solutions?

10 inspirational cancer quotes to be inspired by

Living with blood cancer as much as it is a mental battle as it is physical . There are good and bad days during treatment if you need a bit of a pick me up . With that in mind , here are 10 inspirational cancer quotes from leukemia patients to give a boost to those currently undergoing treatment for leukemia.

Andy Jackson
Digital content and community officer

Living with cancer blood as much as it is a mental battle as it is physical . From my own experience , there was good and bad days during my treatment. The only way I'm still it was doing most days when you feel good and do not worry about the future, or things I could not control .

Gave another patient leukemia your opinion and talk with others about their own experiences have helped me in my fight . Inspired by stories of courage and bravery in difficult times for me and I always draws its strength from some of their inspirational cancer quotes.

With that in mind, here are inspirational cancer quotes from 10 patients with cancer of the blood and hopefully provide a lift for patients and their families present:

1 . James Fisher, a patient of chronic myeloid leukemia



"Made my cancer experience for me someone much stronger. People say that I should look at life differently now, not at all! I'm still working very hard not to find enough time to spend with family and friends. Looked at my cancer is no more a blood disorder and the thing I was going to win . "



2 . Schiff Meaker , Hodgkin's lymphoma patients



Inspirational cancer quotes: " Dressing and wear all kinds of hats crazy chemotherapy sessions become a big part of my trip. This is one of my ways to try to have the experience , and I do not want to be a victim.
My last treatment I remember hearing the nurse say, " It's not every day see the birth Father holiday cannula."

3 . Andy Jackson, a patient of chronic myeloid leukemia



Inspirational cancer quotes: " You never know what's around the corner, but I can say that every day is truly a blessing and if I could give advice to anyone going through or about to go through this process will keep the smile and never give up , no matter how it gets! "

4 . Federica Nardella , Hodgkin's lymphoma patients



Inspirational cancer quotes: "During these months, and I 've never stopped dreaming , develop plans , and find ways to turn this painful experience into something good to stop the destruction of creatures, to learn the lesson deeply and forever by transforming darkness into thinking the most precious memories"

5 . John Pease, a patient of chronic myeloid leukemia



Inspirational cancer quotes: "I do not have a life to stop when you have been diagnosed with leukemia. Those who fight against leukemia can recover and be fit and healthier than ever. "

6 . Jessica Cutler, Hodgkin's lymphoma patients



Inspirational cancer quotes: " Since its remission , I started driving lessons, returned to work and took part in the race for life with a few others. University in September, later this month and I do a sky dive for CLIC Sargent."

7 . Joe Smale , patient with acute lymphoblastic leukemia




Inspirational cancer quotes: "I 'm not going to beat up've leukemia in children for good because I do not want other children to go through what I went through. Up one day i want to walk in the North Pole ! "

8 . Wendy Munro, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma - patients



Inspirational cancer quotes: "Life throws you challenges and I know the symptoms that I experienced with chemotherapy is a pain in the short term to achieve long-term gains , and this challenge clearly showed amazing to me how some people can be . "

9  . Andy McDermott, Hodgkin's lymphoma patients



Inspirational cancer quotes: "While I was doing chemo , I watched a program called " Heroes of the wheel " for former England football player Jeff Thomas bike every stage of the Tour de France 2007 , after two days of professional and was incredibly influential - the challenge with other survivors of cancer. It was an incredible feat , and that inspired me and motivated a large scale.

10 . Dr Vicky Forster patient with acute lymphoblastic leukemia



Inspirational cancer quotes: " Dear Cancer, I beat you up in the ages of 8 and today I received a PhD in cancer research . Take that!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;