What do you think about the following solutions?

Inspirational quotes about LOVE

Hi,

Today i want to put a different article than usual, it's about LOVE.
Who haven't fall in love? or going to be? or doesn't know what love is?
That feeling of safety and happiness, and full of emotions.

So i'm giving you some inspirational quotes about love to feel the love, love again, and share love with others:


A flower can not blossom without sunshine , and man can not live without love.
I know I 'm not your first love , but I hope I will be the last one for you.
To love oneself is the beginning of an eternal love story
A friend is one who knows your feelings before you say them .
Love is sweet when it is new , but sweeter when it is true .

Love is like a rollercoaster , once you have finished the race, you want to start again.
Love should be given unconditionally without hope .
A friend to all is a friend to anyone.
It is so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you.
I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life .
I will love you until my heart stops beating .
Love is not something you find. Love is something that finds you.

I guess you feel a little bit different now after reading those inspirational quotes about love, so be brave and feel the love around you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;